Dear friend & fellow surfer,
We hope you are doing well and are taking care of yourselves and others during these uncertain times!
We can imagine that you have some questions with regards to your booking and/or traveling with us in the future.
We would like to assure you that we care and that we are doing our very best to inform you as well as possible at all times. We are not only trying to make decision’s in favor of everyones health and safety, but will also try to make sure that, where possible and within reason, trips can go on next summer again. Of course we will keep a close eye on all developments and will inform you all of any changes as they arrive.
UPDATE: IF THE FRENCH OPENING PLANS WILL COMMENCE AS PLANNED AND PRESENTED BY THE GOVERNMENT, WE WILL OPEN OUR DOORS ON SATURDAY THE 12th OF JUNE!
On this site you can follow and find everything you need to know about our rules and regulations during these times as well as any other changes and information we find important for you to know. We will update the site if necessary, so keep a close eye on it if you are worried about your holidays or would like to know if you should book with us.
Since this is a new situation for all of us, it is possible that we overlook something or have not addressed your specific questions yet. If that happens, do not hesitate to get in touch with us and we will try to help everyone as well as we can!
Stay safe and healthy and, where possible, try to relax, smile and enjoy as much as you can!
With all the best wishes,
Your Pura Vida Lodge Team – Sven, Elles & Anna
Corona (Covid-19) booking garantie:
With our flexible booking policy you can still plan and book your trip without worrying about losing your trip because of restrictions due to the corona/Covid-19 crisis.
1. If you book with us and your stay gets affected because of quarantine/travel restrictions in your region for the period you have booked, you will be able to reschedule your stay to another period.
2. The same will apply if our region ‘Les Landes’ in France would be quarantined or when travel restrictions are still in place for the period you have booked.
If you know your stay is going to be affected, we urge you to reschedule as soon as this information is known and shared via official channels so we can work out a new period for you. Cancellation due to quarantine/travel restrictions is possible up to 48 hours before the start of the retreat and only when it is clear that restrictions will still be in place during the booked week and/or while you are traveling to Pura Vida.
3. If rescheduling your holiday to a later week this year is not possible for you, we will keep your payment as a voucher for a holiday during the season 2022 (same period / price tier as booked/paid in 2021) or pay your payment back.
4. If the rescheduled booking falls into a higher price tier (or category), we will deduct your payment from the new total price and you will be required to pay the price difference. If the rescheduled booking falls into a lower price category, we will refund you the difference.
5. In case you need to cancel due to other circumstances, the normal cancellation policy and terms & conditions apply (Regular Terms & Conditions Pura Vida Lodge).
6. Our deposit is lowered to 15% (instead of 30%) to confirm your booking.
If you want to join the Pura Vida Lodge experience, we recommend you not to wait too long with making your booking in order to secure your spot. We will do everything to make your trip happen! As many of you know, Pura Vida is always fully booked in summer, so we can only advise you to secure your holiday soon, as to avoid disappointment.
Let’s hope together that our holidays can commence and happen as normal. If you have any questions or concerns, feel free to contact us and we are sure we can find a suitable solution together.
*CAN I CANCEL/RESCHEDULE MY BOOKING BECAUSE OF THE CORONA CRISIS?
If there are still restrictions/quarantine measurements applicable in your country or in our region then you can reschedule your holidays. See conditions on the left hand side.
*HOW SOON IN ADVANCE CAN I CANCEL/RESCHEDULE MY RETREAT?
Since governments around the world are regularly announcing new restrictions, we are sure that it will become clear for you reasonably in advance if your travels will be possible or have to be cancelled because of COVID-19.
*WILL I GET MY MONEY BACK?
As explained in the special terms & conditions on the left we like to first try to reschedule. We will do everything to make sure that you will be able to spend a lovely week with us at a later time. If that is not possible (yet) you can choose to receive a voucher or we will pay you the money back.
*WHAT HAPPENS IF RESCHEDULING IS NOT POSSIBLE WITHIN THIS SEASON?
Usually our season runs from some time in May until the end of October. If it is not possible to reschedule your trip within this year’s season your voucher/deposit will also still be valid during the season of 2022.
*I HAVE BOOKED ALREADY AND AM WORRIED ABOUT GOING. IS IT POSSIBLE TO RESCHEDULE MY BOOKING WITHOUT TRAVEL RESTRICTIONS IN PLACE?
If you want to cancel your holiday without restrictions in place, normal cancellation policy applies as usual.